A Little About Lauren

Hi, my name is Lauren Greer and I am currently attending the University of South Alabama where I am majoring in Elementary Education. I graduated from Daphne High School in 2006 and did three years at faulkner. I am very excited and anxious to start my teaching career.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Technology for Teachers

Technology in classrooms is becoming a fast growing trend. Let's do away with textbooks and do some Internet research. In my future classroom, I'm sure there will be a hundred new technologies to use from today's generation and that will make education more exciting and memorable. Videocasts is something i am very interested in and it's something the students are crazy about. They have so much fun getting in front of the camera and giving their opinions and proving they are the smartest ones in the classroom. Podcasts are excellent, voicethreads, blogging, educational video games, computer assignments are excellent ideas and ways to get children into technology. I can't wait to see how technology is used in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment